Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy 2 months Ryker




WOW! Time flys! I really feel like it was just a few weeks ago that Ryker joined our family, and now I can't remember life without him. What an adorable baby huh?!? I just squeeze and kiss him all day. He is such a sweetheart and is so loved by everyone in this house! Well.....maybe Brinley not so much. I have never had any toddler have issues with a new baby; until now! She is so mean to him, as you can see by the monster gash on his face!! She looked right at me and clawed his face while he was sitting in the swing because I wasn't paying attention to her. The girl has serious issues. But yet, she will smother him with kisses too! Go figure! I get WAY sad that he is growing so fast, but it is so fun to have him become more playful and smile and talk to us. He even chuckles sometimes, its really funny. I wish I had a video camera b/c the funniest thing is the noises he makes while he is sleeping. He will coo over and over again, for seriously an hour while he is dead asleep; and not softly either...he is LOUD! I had several ladies in RS cracking up because he is such a noisy sleeper. I love this sweet baby to pieces and feel so blessed every time I look at him!

4 comments:

Amber and Co. said...

What a handsome little guy! I love all his squeeshy rolls!

Amanda said...

He has to be one of the BIGGEST little babies I have ever seen!

He is cute!!!

The Cronin Family said...

He is so big and soo cute! I think he looks just like you? Does everyone say that?

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

He is really sweet. I know time flies so fast when they are little. Reese is 1 month tomorrow. She is 12 1/2 pounds now. Ryker looks just like the twins to me. Too cute.