Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Time!!


So I am WAY excited about starting my diet and workout plan. I have been watching my sister shed pounds doing "The Biggest Loser" and couldn't wait to get started. Last week was the first week I really started eating better and today I started my workout routine. I only have 6 lbs. of "baby Ryker" fat, but then I have to work on my baby twins and baby Liberty fat.....and then I will be done! :) I am actually really excited and way motivated; I just hope it doesn't fizzle out. After Liberty & the twins I never could seem to find the motivation to loose everything I wanted to, I kept losing and gaining the same 5-10 lbs and simply out of laziness! So hopefully on my "Biggest Loser" plan I will stay motivated (it is a lot easier when the show is on once a week to watch, but I guess I will have to settle for re-runs till October!) I thought about posting a before picture.....but maybe a before AND after picture would be better cuz then I wouldn't feel so disgusting about my before picture! LOL!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey I am so glad that you said hi on my blog. It was so fun to hear from you. Good luck on your "Biggest Loser" goals. I love that show. It is so inspiring. I know you can do it. Keep in touch!

Amber and Co. said...

You are so funny! I think you always looks so pretty and cute! But, way to go getting on the plan so soon postpartum. Seriously. It took me 10 months until I was ready to give up eating whatever the heck I wanted. I'm still battling it. :)

Katie said...

YOU GO GIRL!

Team Caldwell said...

I am excited for you. I actually had lunch with Bette-sue last week! She is even cooler in person and was so nice and motivating! I have started to do crazy diet mode too, maybe we can check in with each other once a week or something! Keep it up girly!

Sar said...

Ummm. . . I think you look amazing and I can't believe you only have 6 pounds to go!

Now if I could just get motivated! Hmmmm.

By the way. . . I love all your new posts. . . it was fun to read them and I agree that Tiffany looks great!

Amanda said...

Go you!!! I am working on losing too. I lost 13 lbs in the last month and only have about 30 ish more to go!!! (I gained A LOT of weight in IdafreakinHO!!!!)

You look GREAT for 8 kids!!!!! Happy late Birthday to you!!!!

Diane said...

i HATE having to get on the ol' exercise/diet band wagon. i just can't ever stay on it. i need to lose 60lbs. and it sucks! :( oh well.. guess i wasn't blessed to NOT gain weight when i have kids. so, good luck in that ADVENTURE!

Jess said...

Yay for you!! I hate the beginning. I swear I start a diet every monday, and by tuesday I'm saying I'll start next Monday...No self discipline!

Blair Family said...

Good Luck! I am not really in diet mode right now. :) You are super mom. I can't believe you have 8. Jen just praises you on what a great mom you are. She says that you are so calm and patient. Wow!

Jennie said...

I am totally gonna join you on this NEVER ENDING health kick. I only want to lose ten pounds but it's much more motivating to do it with others! I agree on the before AND after pics...actually I don't think I would post before...just a ton of after! Good luck and stay strong!