Friday, May 9, 2008

Rykers blessing





As you can see, picture taking the day of Rykers blessing didn't go so hot. :) Oh well, that's what we get for waiting until after church (an Liberty pulls her ponies out right as we walk in the house!!) April 13th we had Rykers blessing. I always love the day my babies get their first blessing. It gives me goose bumps every time, to see all those wonderful men standing in a circle welcoming this beautiful new baby. I am so blessed to have the priesthood in my home and couldn't imagine a life without it. I love my children so much and always want the best for them. I don't remember much of the blessing because Brinley started flipping out, but I will just wait for the notes that Nola took. Great idea for anyone.....Devins sister Nola always jots down the blessing and then types it up and gives it to us. She has done this for almost all of her nieces and nephews. It's a wonderful tradition that I have now started with my family. I am always extra grateful on blessing days, for belonging to two such wonderful families. We are so blessed to have both of our families close to us and I love spending time with each of them. Thanks to everyone who made the trip out here for the blessing and the lunch. We love you all!

1 comment:

Amber Webb said...

Your family is so sweet. You are so lucky to have so many blessings in yoru life.

I hope you guys are doing well, its been forever since we have seen ya.