Thursday, July 10, 2008

4 months old already!



I know the last post was about Ryker, but dang he is cute! :) I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is such a wonderful baby. He LOVES to talk and talk and talk, to anyone who will listen. He has started grabbing for things and getting a hold of toys and blankets to chew on. I am pretty sure he is going to stay my baby forever! He doesn't even try to roll over (probably cuz he never gets laid down!) and he still sleeps with us. I know, I know, I have to quit that....it's just so easy and he sleeps so much better. He has slept in his own bed.........twice. hehe :) Devin put him in the twins high chair and I almost started crying he looked so big I told Devin to get him out of there! I love spending time with him and he absolutely loves his family. He is such a joy to have in our home.

4 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I know what you mean...it goes SOOOO fast. I can't believe it. It's not fair. I love them to stay little babies forever. Ryker is WAY cute.

Marie said...

Welcome back. I've missed reading about your cute family. Ryker is so cute and squishy! My fabulous photographer Ashley has a photo blog. It is: everydaylovephotography.blogspot
Let me know if you need more info. She's fabulous!!

Jennie said...

I loved having my babies sleep with me! They slept better which means I slept better...and no one whats a cranky mama!! So why not!?!? I'm glad your back!

Diane said...

i don't want to say it, but he is growing up fast! i just want to pinch those cheeks. :) and the picture of the twins is adorable.