Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Science Boys



At the end of the school year (I told you I am WAY behind) Austin & Mason did science projects (Hunters class did a class project....no display; tear)Austin studied the Vikings and learned about their inventions and where they lived. Part of his display was a Viking ship he built out of Lego's....he is pretty good at that stuff I must say. Mason studied Volcanoes (I don't know much about the things he learned b/c they did it as a class instead of for homework like Austin) He had to have a little "bio" about the scientist and that was fun putting that together with him. I was really proud of both of them. This was our first experience with big projects and with 3 kids to help...WOW it was a lot of work. I told my Mom I feel like I am back in school myself. Hopefully I will be more organized the next time around. (oh, and guess which one Devin helped on while I was at work???) ;)




2 comments:

Crystal said...

My favorite part for sure is that Mason's "question" is upside down.

Jen Johnson said...

I look up to you! Don't you know, we are all 'great' moms everyday of every hour!!! Ha.. Ha... We try and with God's help,hopefully, we get to it most of the time in our own ways!
Jen Johnson