Monday, July 28, 2008

Sister Time!


This year my sisters & mom & myself have decided to participate in the 3 day walk for the cure, supporting the Susan G. Komen foundation for breast cancer. We are a little late getting started, but we are really excited to start training, and to get the opportunity to do something together, for a really great cause. This Saturday we are having a garage sale in Coolidge to raise money for our registration fee as well as going towards the $2300 each that we have to raise to be able to walk. If you have ANYTHING that you can donate to the garage sale please let me know. I have a trailer and I can come and pick things up. Hopefully after Saturday I will have a link on my blog that you can go to if you would like to donate money to meet my $2300. If you have any questions please let me know! :) Thank you in advance for your love & support!

3 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

You go girl(s)!

I'll give you a call if I can put anything together. What a fun and worthwhile adventure!

Team Caldwell said...

You are better than me. I got all pumped to do that out here in GA, got the packet saw the money needed and gave up! The thought right?! ha. i can't wait to see how it goes for you so i can feel even more guilty for quiting!

Team Caldwell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.