Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Meet Jacob Twilley (could he be any cuter?!?) He is Liberty's future husband! (they are 4 months apart..I think) Here is the story as told by Michelle, Jacobs beautiful mom:

"We went to Kristina's and hung out for a while. (for Rykers blessing) The kids just played and played. As we were leaving Jared (Jacobs Dad) made the comment that Liberty was so cute. One of Kristina's little girls. He always would ask if we could take her home with us. We would also joke that we were going to arrange for her and Jake to be married. :) Well as we were leaving their house we asked the kids if they had fun. Well some how the subject of Liberty came up. We asked Jake if he liked playing with her and of course he said yes. Then we said do you want to marry her? He was like "Yup." For Jake that is something. We would always tease him about other little girls and he would say no. So from that moment on Liberty has been his 1st love. Here are a few situations that prove she is his first love. Picking flowers in the yard. "Mom this flower is for when I marry Liberty."Playing in the toy room with little Mega Block people. One is a boy and one is a princess. "This one is me mom and this one is Liberty."Sitting in the car driving. Jake is singing in the back. So I turn down the radio to hear what he is singing. "I'm gonna marry Liberty, I'm gonna marry Liberty." Over and over."

Ok, so we had Jacob & his sister Aubree (who is Emmys age) spend the night Mon & Tues and this is the conversation I had with Liberty this morning (after they went home) while I was cleaning the bathroom and she was taking a bath.

he he, Jacob really wants to marry me

I know, but not till your older right?

yup! How old are you mom?

29 (don't tell my kids I lie about that, hehe)

Ok, so I have to be 29. How old do boys have to be?

Um, they have to be home from their mission. (we have also managed to brain wash our little ones in telling them you are not supposed to kiss until after you are married; shhhhhhh!)

Ok, so I will go on my mission, and then I will be a mom. Then I will go to the doctor.

What will you go to the doctor for?

Duh mom, to get the baby out...you know that!

Oh yeah

And I will name her Cassie (my sisters name)

What if it's a boy?

It won't be, it will be a girl. How many kids did I say I wanted Mom?

15 (its always 15 if you ask her!)

Oh yeah. And I won't live here any more.

Where will you live?

I dunno, somewhere.

Will you live close so I can see you all the time?

Um, I could drive to your house

OK

And the kids could spend the night at your house!

Ok, that would be fun!

I sure love that little girl. She always talks about how she is going to be a mom, what her girls names will be (she NEVER has any boys when she talks about it) stuff like that. I love it!

1 comment:

Marie said...

So fun when they have their little crushes. Last year in preschool Tate only knew the name of one girl, all the rest didn't matter.