Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What cute kids!


I sure love these two! They can absolutely drive me crazy, but it's moments like this that I treasure. I was SO happy that my camera was sitting close by & I snapped this. We were working in the house on Saturday & Devin was using a saw.......well Mr. Brigham does not love loud noises so much; the vacuum, saws, the air compressor, the car wash, etc. So when Devin started up the saw Brigham started screaming and Brinley immediately ran over and put her arm around him to comfort him. How sweet is that?? On Sunday Brigg was having a crying fit in nursery & was lying on the floor crying, so Brynn stopped what she was doing so she could sit next to him on the floor & rub his head and pat his back. I guess I just get all choked up when they do things like this because the way they fight sometimes (and not to mention all the scratches that Brigham always has) I just wasn't sure we would ever have moments like this. :)

No comments: