Monday, October 27, 2008

My funnies for the day!

I love it when my kids make me laugh, so I just thought I would share my laughter from today. Tonight we went to a family party (pictures to follow later) and when we walked in Mason was w/his cousin and when he saw that they were watching Iron Man he turned to his cousin and said, "oh cool, I have this movie. It's the #1 movie in America you know" He is such a crack up!!

Then this morning Devins example to our children really shined through when I was driving the kids to school. The air wasn't on and when I turned it on, Austin started messing with the vents and said, "Man, it's hot in here. It must be because Mom's in the car" Devin says stuff like that to me all the dang time and I laughed my butt off that Austin actually repeated it!!

I LOVE my kiddos!!

1 comment:

As Told By Molly said...

Mason is definitely unique! He totally would fit in over here…must be a Tietjen thing?
Olen says the same stuff to me. One of his favorites is to call me Hot Tamale (have you seen the license plate he got me? H2MOLLY? Yeah.) Anyways, when Porter was four years old he caught on and started calling me "Hot to Mommy". Olen thought it was the best thing ever. I never minded. It could be worse, right?

And congrats on the new biz venture!