Friday, October 17, 2008

My New Favorite


This is my new FAVORITE!!! In case you have never been blessed enough to see the fab infomercial for the Swivel Sweeper....you MUST check it out! I have been wanting one since they came out a couple of years ago and since using a simalar Shark rechargable produduct that was more exspensive, thought I would try out the Swivel Sweeper before I purchased the Shark (although I did find a pink one....which is hard to resist!!) This thing is freakin' awsome! It picks up everything from goldfish, (crackers, not real ones.......hey, you never know at my house) to buttons (dont ask why I know that) The VERY best part is that my kids love it and they all fight over whos turn it is to use it. Finally I am happy to let someone else do the floors! Everyone needs one of these!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

AWWWESOME!! I just might have to get one. Ever since my Eureka bit the dust I have been trying to find something. I have seen the "fab" infomercail. Glad to know someone who likes it. So does it run on battery?? Rechargeable??

Diane said...

i have always wondered if those really work.. cz obviously everything works in the commercials!! (i always wanted one!)

maelynn said...

So, can you get them at a store, or do you have to see the info-mercial and then order it that way? Cuz I'm in the market!