Friday, January 16, 2009

10 months really??




















I can't believe this little man is my baby! 9 months is still a baby, but 10 months is close to a year and thats just not ok with me! Luckily he is spoiled and lazy, so he barely crawls (more scoots) and at least that makes him feel more like a baby still. He is the best baby in the world and I love that he will let me rock him to sleep sometimes. He lights up any time he sees any of his brothers or sisters and especially Dad. He just happily plays all day long and give big bear hugs and it learning to give kisses, blows bubbles and now will stick his tongue out on command (a fun trick that the kids think is hysterical every time!) I came around the corner and found that the girls had left the box of goldfish for him...sweet girls. So I couldn't help but grab my camera.



Poor baby is learning the hard way about climbing on things
:( Just as I went to put my camera away the box of goldfish slipped out from under him. I know....mean mom that I took a picture of him in all his pain! It is his 1st bloody nose!

3 comments:

Victor and Annette said...

I love the new family pictures... I wish I could get all my famiy kids and everyone for some fun photos like that.... The" X" has made it impossible for that to ever happen. I will just enjoy yours!

Tiffany said...

Oh he is getting to big to fast!! Poor guy!!

Amanda said...

Hey, gotta document the IMPORTANT times!! :o) DHS might be calling you back for another visit!! :o)

He is so cute!!!