Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wedding bells......almost















So as I posted before my baby sister left for Utah to follow her sweetie and we got to see her for Christmas (YIPEE!) and one thing we did while she was her was have a girls night and go dress shopping.......wedding dress shopping!! She doesn't have the ring on her finger yet, but as soon as it is done being made the question will be officially asked and the engagement will be official. She just didn't want to shop for dresses all by her lonesome back in Utah. So we had a blast and got to go with her. Thanks Cas for letting us share that with you!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wait... you didn't post the best photo! Where is it? The one of Anna crying with her tissue?!! It's like the ones with all of us with our mouths wide open putting food in... you can always count on it!!

It kinda makes me sad that these kids are getting all big & ready to get married & stuff!!

Looks like you guys had fun!

Michelle said...

I am so happy for her. I about beat her up when she didn't tell me and then went dress shopping the next day that bum. You guys always look like you have so much fun I am so jealous. Your post always make me miss my family!! :( but I love reading them!

Amber and Co. said...

How fun and exciting! She looks so pretty in that dress, but I know she'll look pretty in whatever she chooses. I'm so excited for her!

Amanda said...

Ummm...are you talking about the same little Cassie that used to follow us around all the time???

I can't belive we are getting SO old! Crap ola!!!

You look GREAT for 8 kids by the way!!!! (i hate you!) J/K!!! :o)

I really would love to move to Arizona...it's cold here. I am ready for hot year round. I hear that happens there!! :o)