Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dad Rocks!!
















Devins the coolest! His mind just works different than mine does, because I don't know how he comes up with the things he does. About a month ago he came home with this thing for Brigham. Its what his guys use to put boxes of tiles on to wheel around a job so it's easier to move the tile. So Devin got one for Brigham, bought straps & buckles, screwed them onto the board and TADAAA! The boy is mobile! We call it his scooter and he absolutely loves it. It has saved my life because he rolls around the house and plays all day. Thanks DAD!!!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I love how different dads are from moms. They know how to play MUCH better, (at least in my experience), and often know just what the kids need. Isn't it great to have an amazing father? :)

Michelle said...

That is AWESOME!!! What an awesome dad!! I am so glad it is working out. He sure looks happy!!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

WOW that was a good idea. I can't believe that little guy is still in a huge cast. Poor thing. I hope he is doing good and gets better fast. What a fun family you are:)

Renée said...

I was wondering how he was doing and how he was keeping entertained.Way to go DAD!

Renée said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Renée said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Victor and Annette said...

What a creative guy you have there.

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

That what we refer to as the "Tietjen Noodle" in our house. When you think of weird, uh I mean new uses for random things.