Friday, January 16, 2009

We are a Happy Family

Sorry about the long line of pictures, I tried to do a slide show, but it wasnt working out. Can I just start out by saying how much I REALLY REALLY love my family! I was thinking this morning how sad I am for others who are not lucky enough to have the family relationships that I am blessed with. I am so blessed to have my parents and all of my siblings so close to me (ok, Cassies in Utah, thats not so close....but sometimes, I just pretend she still lives here with us!!) We have such amazing relationships and I don't know what I would do without the strength my family gives me. Im so grateful for their love and their examples. I truly am very blessed!!
(Thanks to my nephew Chris for the wonderful pictures!!)
















































































































































4 comments:

Michelle said...

You truly are blessed with awesome family and I am so jealous of you guys. You remind me so much of my own family it is sad :( because I miss them soooo much!! The pics turned out great!!

Gail said...

Ooooh, that fountain looks very familiar! I seriously see people two or three times a week taking pictures over there. And I plan to as well, someday.

Tiffany said...

Oh you do have a cute family!! LOL I think so and they are all amazing!!

Amanda said...

Oh this makes me miss you even more!!! WOW, we all grew up WAY too fast!!!