Saturday, December 12, 2009

Great sites to go to!

My sister finds the best websites and blogs and I just wanted to share the latest addictions!

www.woot.com
Every day they have a "deal" of the day. Last week they had the Disney MP3 players for $7.99!! I check it every day!

www.mykitchencafe.blogspot.com
I LOVE this cooking blog! Every recipe my sisters and I have tried we LOVE!

www.craftsanddeals.blogspot.com
Just introduced to this one today and I am afraid to even spend the time looking around in it because I know I won't be able to get off! Amazing craft ideas and deals.....like telling you about $5 fleece jackets at Old Navy, today only! So cool!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I forgot to tell you...sometimes with that woot site.. they have "woot off's" where they have more than one a day, you will probably notice when it happens..it will have little lights at the top that spin around and then a little bar that shows how many of the item is left and once it is sold out then it switches items :] awesome huh?

Team Caldwell said...

Try www.peachycheap.com one scrapbook deal a day. If I typed that wrong there's a link on my blog. So addicted to it!

Renée said...

Love the info. I will check them out.

Hope my previous comment didn't make you take off your picture. I was trying to be funny. Sorry if it wasn't :)