Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Hunter
























































































My sweet Hunter turned 10 in September! He is such a wonderful kid....seriously! Finally I have a kid who cares about if they house is a mess, and from time to time I even catch him getting after the other kids "come on guys! We aren't a bunch of pigs! Cant you just pick up after yourself!!" (wonder where he has heard that?) If he watches kids for me I will come home to find the house completely clean and happy kids! One Sunday I walked in and found him ironing his Sunday clothes! For his Birthday he wanted to go to Amazing Jakes really bad. I explained to him that there was just no way we had the money for that. He was fine, but came back about an hour later with a proposal. "what if I work and earn my own money to pay for me and my friends to go, then could we?" I couldn't refuse, I was so shocked that he was willing to work to earn money to take OTHER people with him! So he did, he worked really hard at Grandma & Grandpas, and a little here, and earned almost $60. It was such a proud mommy moment! How did I get so lucky? Here are some things I love about Hunter at age 10



* he is very smart and does all his homework without being told
* he loves to ride bikes, play rock band, play outside, and go rock climbing
* he LOVES music! he always has on the radio and knows the words to everything
* he enjoys scouts and likes participating in pack meeting
* I love catching him when he is alone doing things like reading his scriptures, helping someone or cleaning up after his brother and sister that make the HUGEST messes!!
* he never forgets to give us hugs, kisses and thank yous

I love everything about this kid, every way you look at it! I am really enjoying him as he gets older, we have become good friends and I love hanging out with him. He is the most amazing kid and our family is so blessed that he is a part of it!

No comments: