Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Utah part 2


































































Oh I finally feel human again!! I have the computer set up now and can finally get caught up on my blog. I wanted to start with the rest of my pictures of my trip to Utah. It was so much fun to spend the weekend with my sisters and I'm so lucky that I have a husband that is willing to stay home with 8 crazy kids so I can go play!!! Day two of our trip Landon, Cassie and Lance took us shooting and we all had a blast!!! It was so cool watching Cassie, shes really good! Thank goodness they are coming to see us again soon because we have so much fun when we are together.......it makes the distance a little bit easier to bear. It was the best to go see HER because we didn't have to share her with anyone. Thanks L & C (and Lance) for letting us invade your house and showing us such a good time!! Love you!!!