Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures with Santa




















So if you live near a Bass Pro Shop, they have free pictures with Santa as well as crafts and activities for the kids, all for free. (you can go to www.bassproshop.com/santa to check it out) My kids had a blast and since we shaven't had pictures with Santa in YEARS they were really excited to see him! Devin secretly overheard Austin tell Santa that this year for Christmas he wanted "for all the people who aren't going to have a Christmas to be able to have one" I guess we do afew things right as parents?? I can't believe how big my kids are getting! sniff sniff Brigham was so cute, as soon as he looked up and saw it was Santa he gave him the biggest hug and Brinley was terrified! She barely let go of me to get the picture! What cutie pies!!

1 comment:

Cassie Jae said...

lol so I was about to ask if the santa was real cuz he has the exact same facial expression in every pic, but then I realized there was a pic of him holding brigs lol :] fun stuff! have i told you lately how cute your kids are?