Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kids growing up

I was looking over my blog the other day and found a post where I said one of my goals for 2010 was to make it to 100 posts on my blog, then I saw how many I have actually done this year......yikes!! I really have to get a move on it if I am going to make it to that goal! So I thought today I would post about my Austin growing up so fast! He leaves for scout camp on Monday, that's so crazy that he is going to be gone for a whole week!! So super last min we realized he had to have a physical so we ran him to the Dr today. Devin didn't bother telling him exactly what was going to be involved in that physical so I laughed my freakin head off when we were walking out to the car and he said to Devin, "you totally owe me ice cream" HAHAHAHA my little boy took a step towards being a man today LOL!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Kristina, I dont know you very well but I have kept your blog on mine since I started a blog and Ginger showed me the ropes! I have to tell you, you have inspired me so much! I live in Surprise,Az now and I miss the East Valley so much and so many challenges have come our way I tend not to write about them on my blog but since seeing yours I feel like who cares this is me and like it or not I am who I am! Thank you for giving me that inspiration. Your an amazing person! deanna

The Young's said...

HA HA HA!!!! That reminds me of the time when we had to get one for Hunter, when he first moved with us. He had never had one before. The dr had me come back into the room, and then said, "Well, he has already started puberty---you do realize what I mean by that?!" Um, Hunter and I were BOTH bright red.

Kristina said...

Deanna, thanks so much for your kind words! I have really tried to use my blog as a journal for my family. My kids LOVE to look over stories and pictures, I can't think of a better way to leave them a loving example of how life is. It isn't always pretty, but through everything we have each other and with that, and the Lord in our lives, we can get through anything. I hope life is well for you!