Friday, July 16, 2010

Random thoughts

I LOVE to organize!! It's the truth, I really do! I would opt to spend money on organizing stuff over a LOT of other things because I love it so much! I was thinking today about how my sister and I tried to start a company professionally organizing for other people, that really might be my dream job! It has been on my mind a lot lately that maybe the economy has gotten at least a little better that it might work better now? When we started it was when the economy really took a dive and no one had money to spend on someone organizing their home, I think we should take another stab at it; it would make us both SO happy. Hmmmmmmmm??
On another subject, (I can't sleep so I am just rambling) I really miss Austin!! I am actually quite surprised at how much I miss him! I thought, oh, hes a boy and I won't worry about him too much because I know he will have so much fun, but I have thought and worried about him everyday he has been gone; I love that boy, he is SUCH a good kid! We actually had to have a talk with him about NOT spending all of his cash we were sending with him on all the other boys LOL, and he still asked "could I just buy lunch for everyone on the way up?" How adorable is that? He really is a great kid and I'm so lucky to have him in my life!