Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pretty Chelsea tied the knot!!!

I'm not sure if I was more excited that Chelsea was getting married or the fact that Chelsea getting married meant that Cassie got to come into town! The wedding was wonderful and the reception was amazing, in true Stutts family fashion!! Chelsea found the PERFECT boy for her and they are an adorable couple! I'm SO happy for her and it was a beautiful day!
The girls LOVE Chelsea and when they are trying to figure out which Chelsea I am talking about they ask "is she the Chelsea who always gives us hugs" Awwww
Her dress was so pretty!!
Naughty Naughty LOL!!!

Jacob, Crystal and baby girl

I'm not playing favorites and that's why Brinley is the only one in a picture, unfortunately the other kids learned (as they have many times before) when mom says you don't get to go if your room isn't clean, she means it. It was really fun hangin out with my sweet Brynn!
Sweet Landy and Cassie! SOOOO happy we got to see them, even if it was only for one day!!

2 comments:

Cassie Jae said...

agh. i look ridiculous in all of the above pics. sick. but all the other ones that i am not in look good :]

Kristina said...

THAT my love, is NOT even possible! Your a freakin babe and I want to look be just like you when I grow up!!