Sunday, January 30, 2011

Emmys Rock Star Party!

I had a BLAST planning this party for Emberlyn......wish I would have had afew hundred dollars to drop on it, but it still turned out great! I let her invite all the girls in her primary class and a couple girls from the neighborhood and we ended up with 19 little girls at our house, it actually went a lot better than I thought! The girls were a little bummed out that we ran out of time and didn't have time for hair, but we got nails and makeup done and did our photo shoot along with some rock band and cupcake decorating. I LOVE girl parties!!!

 Her hair was probably MY most favorite part!






 I made a dozen tutus for the girls so they have a fun photo shoot for the party. Thanks to the Rock Band props I think it turned out GREAT!!
Kenna girl! 
 Libs wasn't getting the whole props part LOL!
 Pretty Brinley!
Sweet Pipes! 
Rock star Whitney 
Birthday Girl rockin it! 
BFF and cousin Korryn 


SISTAS!!!! 
BEST party ever!!!

1 comment:

ashley said...

Anna had so much fun at this party! Cute cute!