Sunday, January 30, 2011

Flashback Friday


This one came courtesy of Tiffany Tietjen. I was telling her yesterday that when Austin and Hunter complain about Brigham and Ryker get into trouble I tell them "really??? If you knew HALF the things you two did, you would be grateful these boys aren't like you were!" She reminded me about a stake conference in Queen Creek MANY years ago when They got outside and were helping "direct traffic" in the parking lot......they probably thought thats what they were doing, really they were just being sneaky and naughty! Those two caused me more trouble than another other kids! When people ask me how I handle 8 kids I tell them....."because I survived life with Austin and Hunter as toddlers....everything else has been a piece of cake!"

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Don't forget about them PLASTERING themselves (from head to toe)in mud.(and then taking cute pics for us:)They were soo stinkin cute though!

Kristina said...

HAHAHA I need to find THOSE pictures!