Sunday, January 9, 2011

Flashback Friday

I really want to give props to the right person for this idea....I know its one of my gorgeous nieces, but when I find out for sure the right one then I will give proper acknowledgment LOL
I have only had this blog for afew years and obviously have had kids a lot longer than that and my kids LOVE hearing stories about me, Devin or themselves as little kids so I am really going to try and be good about posting some sort of memory every Friday..........I know how much my kids will love this!
So here it goes; (and hopefully as I go through our stuff that has been in storage I will find all our pictures and scrapbooks and be able to post pictures with these)
When we had Austins 2nd Birthday we had the Mechams, Parkers and Dale, Tiffany & kids over for cake and ice cream and gifts. He opened every present and would cover his mouth and gasp like it was the most amazing thing he had ever seen! My favorite part was when we got ready to sing him Happy Birthday he folded his arms and INSISTED that we say prayer.....I'm still not sure what he thought we were getting ready to do, or if he just figured we were eating so we needed to pray?? Whatever was going through his head....it was funny and unexpected. He was always making us laugh.....he drove me crazy always getting into stuff, but he really made us laugh!

No comments: