Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flashback Friday


Not sure this is really a flashback, but I remembered something a couple months ago that made me laugh. When I was pregnant with Ryker we thought about letting the sex of the baby be a surprise...we did it with Liberty and it was really fun and I think its fun (especially after having 7 kids) for their to be SOMETHING exciting for everyone else too. I mean really, we know what sex the baby is, what the name of the baby is and for us even the day we are going to go HAVE the baby, there isn't much anticipation with any of that. BUT, I didn't want to let it be a surprise, with two small babies I wanted to plan and be ready. So we decided to find out what the baby was but not tell anyone......I just realized afew weeks ago that outside of telling my sister last month, no one knows we did that HAHAHAHA! We knew the whole time and it was awesome!!! I would buy things for him and hide them in case anyone came over and I would purposefully call him a her or a him to throw people off. It was REALLY fun and we would lay in bed and laugh about it. I love this little man and couldn't imagine life without him.....even when he is giving me his grumpy face and growling at me AS I write this LOL!
(These pictures make me want to cry....WHY do they have to grow up so fast???)

1 comment:

Marci McLain said...

That is awesome!! I could never keep something like that a secret for that long! You rock!!