Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nursery fun!



Sometimes I miss being in RS with my friends, listening to a great uplifting lesson and meeting new people, but there are Sundays that I LOVE my nursery calling. The little boy in the corner is gathering all the kids over by whispering "come here come here" and then when they are all hunched in the corner with him he yells "RAHHHH!" and they all run and scream....it was actually really cute. I am leaving nursery and headed for a new adventure with the 16 & 17 year old boys and girls in Sunday school and I am SUPER excited about it. I actually enjoy teaching because it gives me opportunity to study and read, something I don't usually take time for! I'm gonna miss my little munchkins though, they are so sweet and I love spending time with them. Here's to new adventures!

1 comment:

Marci McLain said...

Hey, I think we are teaching partners!! Awesome!