Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy





1st off I'm so tired of my camera on my phone....it takes GREAT pictures.....as long as everyone is standing completely still! grrrrr! Devin is kind of funny when it comes to celebrating his birthday; he really doesn't care if we do anything ever, doesn't really care if he gets gifts, he really just lets us put on the birthday celebration for the kids sake. They LOVE it! They love singing, they love wrapping gifts, they love baking a cake, its almost as much fun for them as their own birthdays! So, we had fun wrapping up daddies gifts (clothes...so practical I know) and helping bake him a cake. I think Brigham and Brinley sang happy birthday for weeks after. We love our daddy, and we appreciate everything he does for us. We actually love him being a full time college student, they get a little less time with mom because while daddy is studying mom is usually running errands or working sometimes, BUT I think all of us would agree that it is going to be really hard to have to go back to life with Dad at a full time job, not getting to see him every day!
He is such a good Dad, and we love him so much! Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: