Sunday, March 20, 2011

My new BFF


The past 6 months life in our home has changed with Brigham being in school; it has left a lot of time for Brinley to hang out with mommy and daddy. This little lady has become my MOST favorite person to hang out with!! My other girls have been a little different when it comes to running errands especially.....they beg and beg to go and then 20 min into running around the spend the rest of the time asking when will be done and when we can go home. THIS little lady will literally follow me from store to store for hours and hours and every time we get back in the car ask "where we going next" I LOVE it!!! She is such a fun shopping companion and I have adored my one on one time I get to spend with her! I am going to be devastated when she goes to school next year....I keep telling her "Brinley, please don't go to school, who is going to hang out with me??" She just giggles and flashes her cute smile at me. It makes me sad at the same time, that I don't get to spend this much one on one time with each of my kids AND makes me understand better the special relationship my mom has with my baby sister Cassie. I don't want my baby girl to grow up, and she is doing it WAY too fast!

No comments: