Sunday, March 20, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

Ok, here is the disclaimer....none of these are edited yet, but I was dying to get them put on here. Seriously could my family be any cuter??? These are some DANG cute kids! I'm so happy how these turned out! I spent weeks ordering and shopping for clothes, planning outfits, making bracelets and blinging out sandals...ya know....stuff that NO ONE will ever notice but me! But, it was worth it! We got some great shots (afew more to come....I took afew with my camera of the boys I just have to download them) and it was worth all the stress leading up to it!




















4 comments:

MORTGAGE FRAUD.ME said...

Me and Korryn love these pics! We want some please:)

Hambrick said...

Holycrappin' cow...how many kids do you have?? You look like the oldest sister in the bunch for pete's sake. Super cute!! Miss ya!

Cassie Jae said...

super cute!! :]

See it Try it Love it said...

K you are so freaking Gorgeous. For reals I love the big fam, every time I see pics of your family all together it makes me want a huge family too. Cutest ever!