Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break

This was a CRAZY break for me and the kiddos. My mission: get to the gym, get us ready for family pictures and play play play. The kids mission: if I had to guess would probably be sleep, play and NO chores LOL! I think they got plenty of play time, and by the looks of my house, not as much chores as mom would like...but oh well!
One of our fun outings was meeting up with my sister and her 3 girls for a movie date, checking out the puppies at the mall and even ice cream at McDonalds (by the way....who ever thought it would be a good idea to have a playplace at a fast food place that doesn't have a door that shuts?) The kids had a blast and for the most part were really good. I even played the "cool mom" card and allowed my older 3 boys and their friends to go see a different PG movie so they didn't have to sit through Tangled with all the little kids. I LOVE my kids and LOVE LOVE hanging out with my sister!!!!!


No comments: