Monday, October 1, 2007

General RS broadcast


Can I just start off by saying how much I LOVE President Monson?! Mason is actually named after him (Mason Thomas) The RS broadcast was wonderful; as it always is. My mom & my sister came over and we ate our yummy mexican food and watched the broadcast in the quiet oasis of my bedroom. (Devin kept all the kids down stairs so it was really nice.) So of course they talked a TON about visiting teaching which I have already been feeling so horrible about. It seems like the 1st year after I had the twins my entire life went haywire & I was lucky to get a shower every day. Not that I should even try to use an excuse b/c there shouldn't be any excuse really....we do have 30 days so why I still manage to wait till the end of the month is beyond me!! Anyways, it was wonderful and as it always does, it made me want to try even harder at being a better mother, wife and sister in the Relief Society. So hopefully, this is the last time in my life that I say, "ok, from NOW on I am going to do 100% VT" Wouldn't that be great to look back 10 years from now and really be able to say that I never missed a month!

2 comments:

Kaltaler Korner said...

I also enjoyed the women's broadcast! The talks were fabulous. I can't remember a time that I learned from all the speakers. I am actually listening to the conference again as I am blog hopping :)

Tiffany said...

amen! I think we all learned so much from the broadcast!