Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We love you Burke & Amber


Earlier this week my cousins nephew passed away....an 18 month old baby. The entire Jardine family has been deeply effected by this loss, and our thoughts and prayers are with them during this very difficult time. The purpose for this post is that I hope that everyone will take a minute to stop and realize how short life can be. My prayer is that each of us will take the time to put down the dust rag, the dishes or the vacuum, hang up the phone, or let those dirty dishes or laundry wait so that we make sure each one of our precious children gets a hug, a smile, an "I love you" and time with Mommy (and Daddy) every day of their lives. I would be devastated to loose one of my children and remember that just hours before I was too busy cleaning to stop and listen to them or talk to them, or just give them a big squeeze. I adore each of my beautiful children and would never want to live without them and hope dearly that they know how loved they truly are. No matter how insane my days may be, I do thank my Father in Heaven every day for blessing me with my sweet children.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I couldn't agree more! It really stops and puts things into prespective and how there are so many LITTLE things that don't matter compaired to our children!