Friday, August 1, 2008

First Day of School
















Oh heaven help Masons teacher!!!!













































































It is always a sad day when school starts....no more sleeping in and staying up late! :( But this year was even harder because I was sending off yet another Kindergartner! Emberlyn couldn't wait to start school and has been counting down the days for about a year now!! I cried all the way home from dropping them off because when we got to her classroom she dropped her bag at the door and ran to sit with the other kids and I was left standing at the door, "bye Emmy.....bye....I love you......bye Emberlyn" yeah, she didn't even look back or wave bye. TEAR!!! I know she is just excited though. I did call and leave my mom a sappy message telling her that even though I am 30 (oops, I mean 29!) I still need my mommy!!! I just can't believe how fast they grow up! Austin will enjoy the 4th grade, Hunter is in 3rd, Mason is in 1st and little Emmy is in Kindergarten. Next year Liberty starts!! AHHHHHH!!! Where are all my babies going!?!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

AAHH!! How sad. I can't even imagine. Last year when I sent Aubree to Young Learners I was chocked up all the way home and she was only gone for 2 hours!!! I don't know if I can handle knowing she is gonna be gone all day long!!

Katie said...

Emmy looks SUPER CUTE and SO EXCITED! You're a good mommy!

Tiffany said...

Oh she will survive!