Sunday, August 24, 2008

5 1/2 months




I missed Rykers 5 month post and he will be 6 months in a few weeks so I figured I would do a 5 1/2 month post. :) I feel like my little baby is gone! He is so huge! Still such an angle baby, I really couldn't be more blessed. He has two new teeth that he got in the last week, he learned how to roll over and he is starting to hold his own bottle.....which he drinks 10 oz at a time, how crazy is that!! He loves to grab our faces and can hold onto toys and play. The other kids love watching all the new things he learns and get so excited when he does something new, but I usually cry. I was holding my friends 2 month old who only weighs 9 lbs. right now and I couldn't believe how super tiny she is!!! I guess that's what happens when I start out with a 2 month old baby. :) I really love him and it is fun to watch him grow and love his siblings!

And seriously, could he look any happier! He is like this all the time. Even cutting his new teeth, he had a couple of bad days and that was it. He is such a sweetheart!

2 comments:

Serenity said...

I know what you mean about giving birth to two month olds. Noah was 10 lbs 6 oz when he was born. He will be 3 months on Friday and he's over 16 lbs now. There is a baby at church who is a few days older than Noah and he just looks so small to me.

Jennie said...

Have I ever told you that you have the cutest baby boy ever!?!? I just wanna squish all his rolls and play with him all day! You are so lucky!
By the Way, I love having Emberlyn in our primary class, she is always so sweet and helpful!