Saturday, January 12, 2008

Crippled Brinley



Meet Brinley, my crippled daughter! :) 3 days ago Brinley fell off a dining room chair and took the chair with her; well actually the chair landed right on her ankle. We are sure it's not broken, but she refuses to walk on it which has actually been pretty funny. She crawls all over the house or hobbles around on her knees. It's weird to only have one baby chasing me around on foot. :) She started walking on it last night, but only on her tip toe, she still won't put her foot flat on the floor. She cracks me up!

1 comment:

Lyle and Jaime said...

okay, that is funny! Girls are so dramatic aren't they?? They are born with it I tell ya.

I'm trying to get the word out that I am placing a Mary Kay order this month. Everything is half off plus tax. If you want anything let me know. Tell a friend!