Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Cassie!
















We always have so much fun celebrating Birthdays! On January 3rd Cassie turned 18, I CAN"T believe my baby sister is 18!!! I am seriously OLD! We went to Joe's for dinner on her Birthday, then the Saturday after we went for our traditional girls day pedicures, which I might add is my most favorite thing that we have ever decided to do!! Cassie is the best baby sister you could ever ask for! Here are some things I love about her the most.
* she absolutely CRACKS ME UP! I don't think many people make me laugh as much as she does
* pretty much the cutest gal on the planet!!
* can't go shopping w/out her! She always looks good and is always watching out for me to make sure I look good :)
* she is a smart girl; she has watched 5 brothers and sisters make stupid mistakes and she actually learned from us; she is just about perfect :)
* did I say she is flippin' hilarious??
* she is always willing to help us and does it with a smile
I love you bunches Cassie! I could never have asked for a more wonderful baby sister!!! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Whose foot is that, with the goth black toes???

Amanda said...

OK--I realize you all just got pedicures and live in Arizona...but I can't believe you're walking around in flip-flops in January! We've been trudging through several feet of snow up here recently. I only WISH I could wear my flips now!

Amanda said...

I CANNOT believe that little Cassie is 18!! We are getting old! Are you ready for the BIG 30? I am not!!!!!!! I am workin on losing about 40 lbs right now!! Gained about that in IdafreakinHO!!! So, I want to lose it before I turn 30 and life ends as I know it!! LOL!!! Well, tell Cassie I said Happy Birthday!!! You look cute too, by the way!!! Crazy woman!

Hollie said...

i love your pregnant belly! wait a minute...do you have another type of belly? j/k :) love ya girl...chad got a job today down in phx! we are looking to move back down there by the end of feb. probably up in north phx area...anthem/avondale/goodyear.