Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!



































So, I'm just weird like that! I can't post our Christmas pictures till I get all caught up with the posts I didn't do during December. :)
December 11th was my brother in law Mikes birthday (lovely husband to my lovely sister Tiffany) We just had a nice dinner at my house for him and we had a good time; as we always do. Emmy was busy taking pictures, Jacob was playing with the babies, and Brigham was enjoying licking ice cream out of Jacobs bowl--don't ask me why!! The kid is just weird sometimes! Mike is such the perfect companion for my sister. They are such a great couple and complement each other so well. He is a rock star hard worker and a super great Dad! He & Tiff been together since Austin was little, so I can't remember life with out him! We love you Mike!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

amen to that! I love him too!! I totally get the updating thing! It's your OCD, lol!!

Sar said...

Kristina with OCD? That is a funny comment all by it's self.
Redge

Diane said...

okay, so i'm dying for you to explain to me your life.. how do you anything?? or for that matter everything!??!and manage to be prego again! seriously, i want to know your life. Diane