Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Emberlyn!





















New Barbies! Yipee!!




















I LOVE Tiffanys face in background! She cracks me up!!















Liberty always has to be front and center for the opening of presents!





















It's a purse in case you can't tell













Emmy counted down the days until her 5th Birthday, she was so excited! On December
31st she finally turned 5. We always have a New Years Eve party here so we can celebrate Emmys Birthday at the same time. I can hardly believe that my baby girl is
5!! I waited for what seemed like forever to have a girl and she has been so much fun; it was definitely worth the wait. Here are some things I love about my 5 year old Emmy.
* she LOVES to be the Mom! Sometimes it can be a bit much, but she really is a wonderful help to me
* she really enjoys coloring and drawing
* she has been writing her name for probably 9 months or more, which may not seem like a big deal, but it really is because I don't even know where she learned it!! She isn't in preschool and I think maybe once she asked me how to spell her name and I showed her. Ever since then she has been writing her name! Genius girl!!!
* she is really great at cleaning her room and doing her chores, she never fights me on it, she just gets it done and does a great job too!
* now her new count down is school; she CAN NOT wait!
* she has started doing her own hair, which she also does a pretty great job at.
I love my little Emmy, as much as she has drivin' me crazy getting me used to girls, she is such a joy and I love spending time with her. I don't know what I am going to do next year when she starts school! Happy Birthday Sis!!

2 comments:

Sar said...

I can't believe my sweet little Emmy is 5!!! Where did all that time go? I remeber when we practically lived at your house when she was a tiny baby. She was my baby fix when we didn't have any. I'll always love her!

The Cronin Family said...

Wow, I can't believe she is 5! She looks so grown up. I love Tiff's face in that picture! :) I can't wait until you have your baby to see what it's going to be! Hopefully I be able to see you all soon. It's been too long already!