Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Love my Hunter


Hunter has always been such a great helper, but I must admit, he does get a bit tired of cleaning up after two babies; as do the rest of us. (in this picture he is holding a toy in one hand to entertain Brigg & talking to Brynn to entertain her at the same time; too cute!!) Anyways, the reason for this post is because of the conversation Hunter (hes 8 right now, by the way) had with my sister in law yesterday. She was asking him what he wanted the baby to be, a boy or a girl. He said, "a girl, we need more girls at our house" then before she could say anything he said, "well, actually, I just want a baby that doesn't make messes" she laughed and told him "well, I don't know if that will happen, all the babies I know make messes" and his response was "oh, not this one. I will train this one not to make messes" I am STILL laughing today about that! More power to ya bud! I hope it works out!!! I'll let you know how it goes; who knows, he could end up a rich little boy making money on training babies to be clean! Wouldn't that be nice!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck with that one. I am sure I know some people who would be interested in his services!! Ha!

See it Try it Love it said...

What a sweet boy, how great to have a big helper I am sure it makes the days a lot easier.

Diane said...

that's so sweet. i love when kids are innocent like that--and they dream sooo big! mine have said once or twice that they don't want raegan anymore! oh well..

Lyle and Jaime said...

If it works let me know and I'll hire him to train mine!!! LOL That is so sweet! How do you train a boy to be that sweet and thoughtful!?!?

Linae said...

That is hilarious! The funniest part about it is he was serious!!!!!!!!!!!!