Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yeah for Mom!

Living Well Studios Grand Opening!














Very 1st class @ the Studio!











We had an official ribbon cutting ceremony















The kids even got involved in our demo classes















Zumba! My favorite!!















We had a really good turn out















Drums Alive class















We even had healthy fruit smoothies from Blue Sky Creamery YUM!!!

This post is long over due! (still trying to catch up!) So last November my Mom opened her new Wellness Center in Queen Creek!! We had all been watching the LONG process of getting it open, and it finally happened! My Mom is the bomb.com (that's for you Cass & Tiff!) She is my hero and I am SO thrilled that she has been able to live her dream by opening her own place. These are pictures from our grand opening that we had on the 12th, which was very successful! We offer a variety of aerobics classes, a workout room, and everything comes w/FREE child care!! Plus we have on staff a massage therapist, a therapist, a hypnotherapist, and 2 Aestheticians. It really is a wonderful place and it has been so fun to see every ones excited response to it. I'm so proud of my Mom and look forward to watching her place grow! For more details on classes & prices check out her website @ http://www.livingwellstudios.com/.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations to your mom! What an amazing accomplishment! I checked out the website and seriously wish I lived close enough to benefit from the center. It look absolutely awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! So ambitious. I'm sure I spelled that wrong. Isn't it great when our dreams become reality?? Yea for your MOM!! By-the-way, no wonder you have so many kids,(besides the fact that you're such a great Momma) you are such a cute prego lady. I'd have more if I looked cute prego!!!

Diane said...

this sounds like a way cool place. i can't wait to try it out.. i think i'm most interested in zumba!