Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Easter!







Better late than never I guess! Here are some pictures from Easter morning. My kids were so awesome! A few of them slept in, but the ones that got up early didn't even come in our room and bother their baskets (they are always in our room so I can guarantee myself at least afew pictures of the kids!) Mason even came into our room while we were still asleep and woke me up to ask me when they could get their baskets; I told him when we woke up. He said, "ok mom" stopped and looked in his basket, then went off to play. How funny is that!! I am a little bugged that I was too sleepy to notice that Liberty was only wearing a pull up! Especially b/c she only puts one on every once in a while; but the stripping her jammies off IS pretty normal. My silly Libs!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The twins look so big!! You kids are great kids. They are so nice whenever we are around. I really want to see the "Hulk". When is scrapbooking I really need to work on some. Hope all is well.