Monday, April 21, 2008

Photo shoot 1001

So I have posted many many times about my kids photo shoots that they do.......this one is definitely the funniest! Apparently Mason & Emberlyn stuck marshmallows to an apple to give it eyes and a smiley face and then were so proud of their work that they decided to take pictures. What cracks me up the most is that they staged it in different places to take pictures.....this isn't even half of them! I love it when my kids make me laugh! The other pics are of our garden; they are pretty good photographers!




5 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

That is way too cute. What creative kids you have. Love the garden. Looks like it is doing great.

Lyle and Jaime said...

That's funny! They are pretty good at taking pictures! I love the eaten apple next to their smiley apple.

Lyle and Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victor and Annette said...

They are just following after their mom. On Halloween my step daughter Sophie took a picture of each piece of her candy. It was so funny.

Tiffany said...

Love the pics! You know you can hear them being like, oh lets go upstairs and take a pic and oh here is a good place!! LOL Your garden looks good!