Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy LATE Birthdays!

So after I posted about Crystals B-day, and was getting ready to post pictures of my niece Pipers Birthday, I realized i was adjusting to a new baby and didn't do a Birthday shout out for 2 of my favorite people!!





1st on March 21st (which was my actual due date; THANK GOODNESS I didn't go that long!!) was my Brother Jeremiahs 22nd b-day. When I moved out of the house to get married he was 10 or 11; then when my family moved back to AZ he left on his mission one month later, so this past year has been really fun getting to know him as an adult. Here are some things I love about Jeremiah.

* he has been the biggest ladies man since he was about 3 years old.....seriously!!!
* he has a great sense of humor (i really am the only one in my family that missed that jean!)
* he has always been such a sweetheart and I think he just lives to make people happy
* I still see him as my adorable baby brother and love having him around
* I love how much he has gotten to know my kids and (I think) really enjoys being a fun uncle
* I am SO happy that he has chosen to stay here in good ol' AZ since he has been home because it wouldn't be the same here with out him!!


And 2nd, but certainly not least... my beautiful mom turned 29 (funny how we are the same age!!) on March 27th. I will try to condense the list of things I love about her;
* she is my hero! Everything about her is amazing!
* her body rocks!! It is awful (for me) that she is smaller than I am......regardless of the fact that I just had a baby; BUT makes me way happy for her that she takes such good care of herself!
* she really is the kindest person I know
* she is the best mom any one could ever ask for
* she has always been an amazing example to me, in every way and I am being honest when I say that every day I try to be more and more like her. I really couldn't live without my mom & I am so blessed to have her in my life.


Sorry it's late, but we love you bunches Mom & Jeremiah Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

AMEN!! Um and you totally have a sense of humor! What are you talking about crazy!! LOL