Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun in Twinville

Devin gets really board sometimes when I am at work so he finds all sorts of ways to keep the kids entertained. One day he made them hats out of tin foil and another day Brigham actually was the one who found Emmys old dance costume and insisted on wearing it around the house for the rest of the night. What fun Daddy is!

I think this is painters tape.....he was lovin' it!

This is while I was lucky enough to be home! The twins were in the playroom playing so nice and quiet.....I thought, "oh yipee, I can get the kitchen straitened up; they can't get into trouble in the playroom!" Little did I know, they had found a bottle of lotion and took it in there with them and decided to paint each other with it. At least the smelled yummy the rest of the day!


6 comments:

Lyle and Jaime said...

Never a dull moment?

Diane said...

how do you keep your sanity? and did that say you work??? like-work work?? and in answer to your other question, yes redge allen. ask him if he knows pam gerber.. and if he does, then he's the right one! :)

Tiffany said...

I don't know how you survive!! They are a handful to say the least! I don't know how you find time to sit down!

Crystal said...

Speaking of the twins... Bryn looks SUPER happy in your new profile pic. Oh, same day, I chased Brigham down all over the desert (aka your front yard) cuz I knew you needed him for the picture, and oh my gosh, he is HEAVY!

The Cronin Family said...

Your house always looks like so much fun! Your kids are too cute!

Sar said...

So cute! By the way, I love your new family picture! Aren't you supposed to still look like you just had a baby or something? You look great!