Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy 1st year!!!

Wednesday marked my first year of blogging!!! I know it might sound dumb, but I was really excited to know that I have been journaling so many fun things about our crazy life, for a whole year! I love my blog, it is really my favorite hobby. Having said that, this post is dedicated to my husband and how much he totally rocks!! He is so good to me and keeps me laughing. These pictures are from Sunday when after he gave all the girls a bath (and Mr. Brigham) he put pony tails in their hair. How many dads would do the bath, let alone pony tails! And that is totally him; he does that kind of stuff ALL the time! One weekend I had to work late on a Saturday night and when I came home, the kids were bathed and in bed, the house had been mopped and was spotless AND he had all 7 kids Sunday clothes, shoes, tights, & socks laying out and ready to go for church the next morning! I really couldn't live without him!! Love you Devin!


And here is an example of how he makes me laugh. Tuesday Hunter came down stairs after he was supposed to be in bed saying that he needed lotion for his legs and arms cuz they were itching so bad (he has eczema). So I gave him some lotion and sent him back to bed. I guess that wasn't good enough b/c he asked Devin for something else. I came back into the kitchen and found Devin rubbing cream on Hunters legs. I asked him what he was putting on him and he said, "oh, I found some Hydracortizone cream in the bathroom" I said "what, I didn't think we had any left?" and Devin said, "yeah, I found a whole tube." and I said, "let me see"..........this is what he was using. I was laughing my butt off for like an hour!!!

5 comments:

Diane said...

your kids are freakin' adorable! too bad devin didn't realize that cream was for something "itchy" --just not the arms! :)

Michelle said...

Ok so is there a way to dupilcate your husband but have him in Jareds body?? WOW!!! That is a great hubby. You are lucky. And the cream is hilarious!!!!

Lyle and Jaime said...

I can't get enough of the cream story. That is so funny! Especially because you said you were laughing your butt off at the homorrhoidal cream. Your husband is sweet. I can't believe he laid out all the kids' stuff for church for you. How thoughtful!!!! One of a kind. That is for sure!

Jess said...

This is hilarious....did it help?? I think it terrific that Devin shows his love and appreciation for you through service. What a great guy!

Jennie said...

Oh my heck that is so funny!!! That sounds like something I would do!! I love this post...how nice it is to see you pay tribute to Devin...I need to learn from you and do that more. :)