Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I love this boy!!

I was just going through some pictures and found so many cute ones of Ryker I just figured I would put them all together in a post about this cute boy I'm in love with!!

Ryker has been climbing out of his crib for probably 4 months now. It is really funny to find him in all sorts of places and in all sorts of positions after he falls asleep. This was by far my favorite!


Emmy helping Ryker brush his teeth. So cute that she was having him say AW (mouth open) and EEEEE (mouth closed) just like I do!

My poor baby got really sick in December and we had to give him breathing treatments three times a day. He fought like crazy the 1st few times, but after a while he would just sit and watch TV with us while he had his mask on. How cute is he?!?!

Rykers 1st head injury...OW! We found out later that Brigham picked up a tire iron and swung it at him, mean big brother!! He was such a trooper!




1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Hey Kristina! I would love to read your posts, but could you change the color of your font? I can't see it very good!