Friday, October 26, 2007

Babies @ 17 months

So I wasn't planning on doing a twin update until they were 18 months, but man they grow fast!! Here are some things going on in our house of twins (they seriously run the show!!) NO MORE HIGHCHAIRS!! I really hate highchairs! Months and months ago Brinley figured out how to use the handle on the tray so she could send it flying to the ground (of course always when it's got food on it!) and then she will reach over and politely do the same to Brighams (which is funny b/c he is never done eating when she does, so he will look at me like...GEEEEEZZZZ) plus the highchairs have now become their choice of climbing objects, to reach just about anything in the house. (note the pictures of them on the stove and computer desk!) So i got them booster seats the other day, with trays that, so far, they haven't figured out how to take off and we are just as happy as can be. They really love being at the table with us too. Their new favorite word is Stop! Which they yell at each other about 50 times a day (you have to laugh, cuz it really is funny; especially when they are disciplining each other). Right now Brigham is obsessed with my sewing machine, which I thought was a little to girly until Devin pointed out that it's because its a machine and he has to see how it works! Which is true....he will sit behind me on my chair for 20 min. or more and watch me sew. He loves trucks and cars and LOVES the camera and will repeat CHEEZE (like he will have an coronary (sp??) if you don't hurry and take the picture) 100 times until you put the camera away. Brinley is obsessed with shoes (yipee!) and will hold on to her foot as she guides it into the shoe with a look on her face of "come on foot, just cooperate!" She loves to tattle on Brigham, even though 10 seconds before she was doing the same thing, and she loves to sit on the desk while I am on the computer and watch whatever I'm doing. I can't believe how fast they are growing and how much they keep me moving! I wouldn't have it any other way!! ( oh yeah.....4 more weeks till nursery!!!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Doesn't it amaze you how they use whatever they can to climb. Isaac empties our toys buckets then takes them to the kitchen 50 times a day!! Keeps me hoppin!!

See it Try it Love it said...

Classic, sounds like you sure have your hands full. Hudson loves the camera too. That is way better than the alternative. Nursery is the best milestone, I can only imagine it better with twins. And then you get to start all over.

Sar said...

Your MOM!
Redge