Saturday, October 6, 2007

Christmas in October!!


So I am very excited to report that Halloween costumes are officialy under way! Christmas is the winner!! (thanks Sar for the GREAT idea) It was a real toss up between that and pirates, but I was floored that my kids really wanted to do the Christmas thing! They thought it was so cool--they even want to turn the go cart into our sleigh! So the list so far is Mr. & Mrs. Claus, of course, B & B will be boy and girl ginger breads, Emmy is an Angle, I think Austin and Hunter are going to be elves and I am hoping for a snowman and a Christmas tree (that will depend on whether Libs and Mason have to be the same as someone else!) I am very excited and thanks a ton for all the imput!! It is double great cuz we will have way cute Christmas cards!!! (by the way, is it ok to drink Windex, cuz Brinley was just sucking Windex out of the bottle. hmmmmm.) LOL

5 comments:

Jacey said...

What a cute idea! Make sure to post pics after Halloween!

See it Try it Love it said...

That is the cutest, I have never seen that. Definitely a winner and totally cute Christmas Cards. I love Christmas cards. Can't wait.

Sar said...

Yay! I'm so glad you chose Christmas! It's going to be so cute! I got your email today! This is just such and easier way of responding! We totally missed you this weekend! We'll all have to go to conference together some day. You should definitely dress up the golf cart too! I LOVE it!!

Victor and Annette said...

You have the cutest family, and you do so many fun things with them. I can barely survive our weekend with Vics kids... its fun but crazy. I like your christmas theme, great idea. Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

That is a way cool idea. infact one of my friends viewed your blog and was telling me the other day that she thought this was the best idea ever. Can't wait to see the pics.