Saturday, October 20, 2007

Mason @ 6


So moving backwards from Hunters birthday we have Mason (August 16th). Mason is the funniest kid EVER!! He is always making us laugh. Here are some things about Mason right now at ago 6:


** pickiest eater in the world; mostly lives on carbs. And even though 99% of the time he doesn't eat dinner, every night he comes in the kitchen and asks, "whats for dinner?" I guess maybe just to check and see if he will be eating that night or not!
** still sucks his thumb (ok, I just put that in there so when he is 20 we can make fun of him!)
** tries to hang out with his older brothers and do whatever they are doing
** loves to be outside!
** is just plain crazy most of the time, acting weird or saying something hysterical
** is in 1st grade with Mrs. Wood (hangs out mostly with the girls)
** enjoys doing his homework (for now at least!)
** very affectionate, always coming up to me and just throwing his arms around me for no reason and giving me a big squeeze with an "I love you Mom"
** and absolutely loves his Aunt Amanda & Uncle James...he is always asking if he can go hang out with them :)

I love this kid to pieces! He makes me laugh every day. I have always said he was sent to our family to make me laugh. He has kind of gotten used to hanging out by himself, poor guy. I feel so bad for him all the time b/c he doesn't feel like he fits in anywhere. Austin & Hunter want to do big kid stuff and then there are all these girls out here! Including his 3 younger sisters there are 3 more girl cousins his age! Maybe when he grows up he will be the most popular guy in school to make up for it!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

He is so stinkin cute!! We love mason so much! I love his hugs and he is so sincere about things!! We love you mason!