Saturday, October 13, 2007

Final Cali pictures


Here are the last of our California pictures. We had so much fun trying to get some good photos of our sweet family. It was a little frustrating b/c it was so windy we could only stand in certain places and our hair is all over the place! But I'm still happy with what we got...probably would have been a little happier had I gotten a good smiley picture of Brinley, but what do you do with a 1 year old who wakes up from her nap Grouchzilla!! And you can't ask for a better backdrop!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Hey Kristina, I finally did it! I made a blog! theholysmokes.blogspot.com
Only 1 post so far...I need some more practice. Where do you get your cool backgrounds? Do you actually print these pages and put them in a book?
Hollie

Sar said...

Love the pictures, and I LOVE the one of Brinley! I remember when we took your kids to Portrait People for pictures. Hunter was NOT going to smile. He gave a sassy look for the camera and that's the one you hung on your wall! Sometimes it's just fun to see their personalities come out!

Hollie said...

You totally crack me up! You need to send me your phone number again so I can call and chit chat! It has been way too long! I actually have a local number...623-321-2667. It is my home number! We did it so it wouldn't be long distance for family down there!

Kristine Thompson said...

Hey Kristina,
I'm glad you found me. I can't believe your just in queen creek and I haven't seen you in so long. We live in Chandler now, so very close-ha. Well I can not believe you are going to have 8 kids, you have been very busy. WOW! We need to get together. Jacque is about to have her baby any day, she's in queen creek too. Kristal is in Arizona too now. Christy is an hour away, and Linae is close. Love your pictures, cute kids- Super mom. We'll have to arrange a little reunion. Good to hear fom you.

Kristine

Victor and Annette said...

Wow, I can't believe how much your kids have changed... Emmy is so big, she is a little girl now. I love the ocean pictures. I am tryin to decide where I want to do our family photo this year...